When you look at that nice, shining beauty, you are so overwhelmed by so many emotions. You feel happiness, pride, possessiveness and what not! All of this is happening looking at your brand new car. That is going to be your sweet ride. Wouldn’t you hate it if it got wrecked or scratched or broken? After having spent thousands of dollars, you got to spend a bit more to repair what’s broken. That has got to suck real bad. To avoid such kind of unnecessary mishaps, the first thing you need to do as soon as you purchase a car is to get insurance. It is forever better to be safe than sorry. It is to prevent you from saying goodbye to a huge pile of money over some accident or someone else’s fault. You can now get cheap car insurance by just doing a fair bit of research. Check out the popular list of lower car insurance in California and you will get a clear and transparent outlook as to which one to choose.
To understand better, read the benefits of having car insurance, irrespective of any doubts and conditions.
- All the countries prefer a minimum amount of insurance at least. You need to ensure that you have at least a liability insurance.
- Car insurance can help bear the loss of huge sum that is caused by both man made as well as natural causes.
- When an accident results in death, insurance can provide several benefits to the survivors.
- It covers lawsuits which including legal fees that is slapped against you as a consequence of an accident.
- Covers the bills of vehicle repairs that are a result of all the damage caused in an accident.
- Any other damages caused for example by theft, fire, etc are covered.
- Insurance policies allow additional, premium discounts for theft or for owning more than one policy with the same insurer. Best part is, it covers even for people who drive your car with your permission.
- If you do not make a claim during the policy period, a ‘No Claim Bonus’ is offered on renewals when you are sure that you comply with certain terms and conditions.
California law expects you to have some kind of a source to be able to cover costs with respect to damages or injuries that you may have caused in a car accident. If you purchase liability car insurance, the whole process becomes the simplest way to go around it and it is a common among people choose to meet this method. The minimum amount of liability insurance you need to have on your policy is:
- $15,000 for injury or death to one person.
- $30,000 for injury or death to more than one person.
- $5,000 for damage to property.
Besides these, the car insurance will cover a lot of additional charges so it is mandatory to have car insurance, for good.