A modern office is inundated with print stationeries because the information stored in the computer has to be transformed into hard copy for easy reading and analysis by the people. Moreover, wedding cards and business invitations require high quality stationeries that would go a long way in delivering impeccable results. High quality stationary printing is also required to print visiting cards and business cards which have a definite impression in your official matters.
How to Select Paper, Color and Ink for Printer?
- It is vital to print the letter head on the uncollated bond paper as it can easily support different types of design logos in an amazing manner.
- The total weight of the paper should be in around 28 pounds and would go a long way in delivering sterling results to the users.
- According to the experts, fine coated stocks which are sold by several online companies are of great usage because they provide exquisite and fine printing of the text as well as the images.
- Prior to the selection of the high quality stationary printing, check the quality of the laser printer in the office or home to get desired results.
- Specifications should also be analyzed in detail. The letter head must not have an increased weight as it can create lots of problems while printing.
- Color of the paper should be synchronized with the color of the ink because non compatibility would do more harm than good.
Color Impact and the Performance of the Printer:
- The output might not meet the expectations of the users. For instance different shades of white can significantly influence the performance; therefore precautions should be taken while selecting the paper.
- There are many companies which offer high quality stationary printing to the users and they also provide brochure with detailed information.
- Sample books are provided by all major organizations that offer different types of paper with varied specifications without any hassles.
- One should always select the paper which has an effective finish so that the official print-outs can be of great quality.
- It should pass through the sets of rollers while the creation process is undertaken. It is a well-known fact that bond paper is a high grade paper stock that has 25% of the rag content.
- As far as the bond paper is concerned, it is available in a range of pastel neutrals along with the matching envelopes. Smooth cockle finish enhances the appearance by many notches. Bond papers are generally used as flyers for advertising products and services among the prospective customers.
- Uncollated paper is also very popular as it is thicker than bond version and it is quite opaque as compared to its counter parts.
- Paper should have an embossed finish to provide a molded appearance without any problem.
- Metallic papers can also be used for printing as they are coated with a thin film made of plastic or metal.
- The gloss is dazzling and it delivers stupendous results over a period of time. For the cover, you might require to purchase the paper made of heavier and durable material lasting for a very long time.
- Another important category of stationary includes the Translucent Vellum which is quite famous among lots of users.
- It is available in a wide variety of colors that are vibrant and display different hues to the users.
- Sometimes people are too obsessed with the color of the people but they do not need to be white. Experimentation with different sorts of colors is bound to deliver optimum results to the users.
You can log on to the internet and find numerous companies that sell different versions of the stationery that would go a long way in delivering desired results to the user.