With a record of being in the field for more than hundred years, the Great West Life Assurance Company has been growing at a fast speed and is a top insurer in Canada currently. The company specially serves various kinds of customers across Europe and Canada, providing a diverse array of products and services like health insurance, reinsurance business, life insurance, retirement savings, and investment and so on.
What GRS Access?
GRS access is a fast and simple tool created by Great West Life Assurance for its customers to devise their retirement plan. GRS refers to Group Retirement Services and it has around $26 billion in properties under administration. The users of GRS access have to sign in using their unique access ID as well as password ahead of enjoying the benefits guaranteed by the tool. Once you are signed in to GRS access, you will be able to keep track of the retirement plan conveniently and securely. For instance, you can print the plan statement, update and view personal information as well as investment direction, perform transactions and many others.
Steps to use GRS access to avail a retirement plan of great west life:
Before you start, you have to prepare the following.
- Your password and access that can be available in your access letters
- Computer with high speed internet access
Instructions to follow:
- Visit the GRS access homepage at grsaccess.com and furnish your access ID along with password
- Click at ‘sign in’ and start tracking your retirement plan as guided by the website
- For opening a new account, click at the link ‘register now’ found under the login button
- A pop-up window will be appeared, where you need to enter your first name, email address and last name and click at continue button
- Offer your contact and personal details and other information that are required for the registration
- Once the registration is completed, you can able to look at the benefit plans as well as make changes if you want.
After joining the plan, you can,
- Check the balance in your account
- Check your personal rate of the return
- Take print out of your own plan statement
- Find more about fund performance, unit values and fees for the investment options of your plan
- Explore your investment personality
- Make use of ‘plan your retirement tool’ to develop a personal retirement plan including envisioning your retirement, calculating how much you want, selecting your investments and completing your plan.