Pens serve as instruments which a person can use for writing or drawing which is very useful in our everyday lives. With the modern felt tip pen, teachers educational experts also try to highlight important facts and information while they conduct classes. With time, writing instruments have greatly developed. These days, we are able to procure advanced pens which are a long way from the feather quills our fore fathers had a long time ago.
Disposable and permanent felt-tip pens:
- The prices also differ for the simple reason that Prices now vary widely as disposable felt tip pen can also be found in the market just as rare and limited edition ones are. It is also a fact that only the wealthy people are able to afford the really expensive ones, as the price can cost tens and thousands of pounds.
- Felt-tip pen one of the most common types of pen is the felt tip pen which is also synonymously known as a marker. You can find all these types of pen in both online and offline retail stores. You will be able to get different varieties of felt-tip pens that consist of the transparent highlighters, permanent marker, and security markers that utilize an ink that’s invisible unless and until it is under fluorescent light.
- These pens have the advantage that they have the broadest writing tips available. They are also an excellent tool for writing on surfaces like that of boxes and white boards.
- The tip of the marker pen unlike the other types of pens is made of a felt type of material. These sorts of pens are able to hold quick-drying ink conveyed to the writing surface through a nib which is made of felt.
As a versatile drawing instrument:
They serve as versatile drawing tools with the help of which you will be able to achieve texture, vibrant color, as well as crisp lines on your art pieces. It will however not be possible for you to tackle the clout of the felt tip pens until and unless you get to learn more about them.
- You will be able to apply your felt tip pen in many different ways to apply. You will be able to use the everyday strokes like cross-hatching. It is a sort of technique that comprises short strokes horizontally. You will then go over those strokes with vertical strokes. It will be able to add some amount of texture and color to your drawing.
- Another industrial usage of your felt tip pen is that you will be able to dot your drawings and a technique which is used to create texture and depth. With the help of this technique the artist instills little dots across a section of the image until they come together. In a way it is able to create the illusion of colored surface while leaving behind a textured look.
Evocative Color Application
One more usage industrial usage of your felt tip pen is that when you take your old inkjet printer aloof and reverse its usual ink cartridge for felt tip pens, the end result which you get is incredible and at the same time it also able to craft some lovely looking pictures as a result. Cool!
Irrespective of the fact that you are looking to enhance your calligraphy, the felt tip pen is ideal for the job. As they are available in a wide variety of tip sizes, colors and applications, these pens will always occupy a special place in your pen case. If you want to know more then let’s have a look to get additional information about Felt tip pen.